Due to the continuous increase in stress and anxiety, we all suffer from several kinds of diseases and disorders. One such significant condition is infertility. Earlier, people used to suffer a lot from this issue as they failed to conceive children easily. However, due to the advancement of science, there are diverse kinds of fertility treatments available for both males and females.
Before we dive into the fertility treatments, the success of each procedure depends mostly on the cause of infertility. Few useful fertility treatments are:
Fertility Treatments for Males
- Erectile dysfunction or early ejaculation may be the primary cause of infertility in many men. Medications, as well as behavioural approaches, are quite beneficial in improving fertility caused due to such conditions.
- Varicocele is another cause of infertility in men. In such cases, surgeries can help the person to get rid of the varicose vein in the scrotum. This can help in increasing the fertility in the individual.
- Sometimes, infertility is caused due to the blockage of the ejaculatory duct in men. In that case, doctors prefer to extract the sperms and inject them into the egg in an artificial setup.
- In the case of epididymal blockage, surgeries are beneficial for the proper ejaculation of the sperm.
Fertility Treatments for Females
In the case of females, mainly medicated drugs are beneficial in maintaining the regular procedure of ovulation. Some of the helpful drugs are:
- Clomifene (Clomid, Serophene): This drug helps the PCOS patients to ovulate regularly by stimulating the synthesis of FSH and LH hormones.
- Bromocriptine (Parlodel): This drug is beneficial for females with excess amounts of prolactin secretion in their bodies. The increased level of prolactin can cause irregular periods and fertility problems.
- Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone (Gn-RH) Analogs: Many females ovulate too early due to an imbalance of the hormones in the body. Doctors use this medication to induce the growth of follicles with FSH.
People suffering from such conditions need the experienced services of fertility specialists. For such services, you can refer to a renowned fertility clinic in Yorkshire, named Balance Fertility. This company provides the best fertility treatments and services by experienced and skilled doctors. You can check here on their websites for more information about their services.